DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 – LEGISLATIVE DECREE 30 JUNE 2003, N. 196
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 on the Code regarding the protection of personal data, the writer, as data controller, informs that the personal data acquired with reference to the established relationships will be the subject of data processing is carried out in compliance with the rights of fundamental freedoms as well as the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity and the right to protection of personal data. Pursuant to article 13 of the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, therefore, we provide the following information.
1. The data you provide will be processed for legal and fiscal obligations for the performance of contractual obligations.
2. The information you provide will be processed electronically and not electronically.
3. We inform you that the provision of data is compulsory for what is required by legal and contractual obligations, therefore, the refusal to supply them, in whole or in part, would imply the impossibility for the undersigned to proceed with the contractual relations same.
4. Excluding communications and broadcasts carried out in compliance with legal and contract obligations, the data provided to the undersigned will be used solely for the fulfillment of the law and may be communicated in Italy and abroad, for the sole purpose of protecting credit and of the best management of the respective rights relating to the individual commercial relationship, in particular to credit institutions, trade associations, consultants or service companies, public bodies and professionals who perform duties such as the fulfillment of accounting and tax obligations.
5. Your personal data may be disclosed to those in charge of processing and those involved in the management and maintenance of electronic instruments.
6. Your data will not be subject to disclosure.
The data controller is Steel Cucine Spa with an elected address in Carpi (MO 41012 via Agricoltura, 21); finally, we remind you that you are entitled to the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 and, in particular, the right to access their personal data, to request their correction, updating and deletion, if incomplete, incorrect or collected in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons by turning to requests to the Data Controller or data processor.